Monday 4 August 2014

Thompson's Bay Sunrise

I have always loved this place as a kid and being able to photograph this and capture the beauty will always remind me how beautiful our Natal Coastline is.

I decided to try my hand at a landscape genre and thought that this spot would be awesome first thing in the morning. I was a little too anxious as I had to wait at least 2 hrs before the sun started to appear.

Prior to this, there was a swimmer training in the tidal pool in the pitch black which i must say takes some ballz, considering there have been some jokers that have caught baby sharks and found it funny to throw them in the pool :-)

I hope you enjoy these pictures and will add more in a short while.




For Web purposes, these images have been reduced using 'Image Optimizer"

WARNING:
These images are owned and copyrighted, Rocher Photography by Marc Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment