Friday 8 August 2014

Durban and Umhlanga NightScape

I have never shot any night photography, this was my first attempt with my awesome Canon 6D.

There are so many talented Photographers like Andrew Harvard and his amazing vision for landscape Photography and his incredible post production skills.

I thought that tonight would be the night to give it a try, considering I was exhausted.....I decided to hit the city at 21h15 and got back around 23h55....Well I had an amazing time putting to practice what I have read and also tried my hand at some post production. In my opinion, the images came out the way I wanted them or should I say, 'As much as I know how to clean them up in post process.'

The first few images were taken at Ushaka with the rear end of the beached Boat and the obvious Moyo pier, I know that this has been shot many times but that was everyone else.

The images that follow are all in my hometown, Umhlanga and 'Yes' there are also images that have been shot many times but this was my turn.

Oh Yeah, the wind was howling by the way, hence the movement on the Palms.

Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment.
















For Web purposes, these images have been reduced using 'Image Optimizer"

WARNING:
These images are owned and copyrighted, Rocher Photography by Marc Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment