Friday 8 August 2014

Kerissa's Boudoir Shoot

This is Kerissa.

I had a chat with her about 2 weeks ago and asked if she would be prepared to sit for a Boudoir shoot, I did mention that I need models to help build my portfolio and get a get more practice behind the lens.

She was quite chuffed that I asked and although she loves the camera, she has never done a shoot like this before. I felt that striking the pose at the beginning of the shoot was a little tough but as she started to see the images progress through the tiny view finder on my awesome 6D, the shoot itself became better.

My trusty Boudoir handbook, compliments of Robbie Aspeling of RA Photography has some amazing poses was not at my side which made for some difficult poses but we just winged it and although some of you may not like the composition, there are 1 or 2 images that I really like. 

Big Thank you to Kerissa for your time and patience, hope you like the images.















For Web purposes, these images have been reduced using 'Image Optimizer"

WARNING:
These images are owned and copyrighted, Rocher Photography by Marc Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment